VAT LOAN & CORPORATION TAX FUNDING
As a limited company, you are legally obliged to pay certain taxes to HM Revenue and Customs. Even businesses that are struggling still must pay their taxes. That is why HMRC is by far the most common creditor of limited companies and limited liability partnerships across the UK. Because of this, Systems Finance have financial products to help UK companies with this. Read below to find out how our VAT loan facility alongside our Corporation Tax loans can benefit you!
VAT Loan Facility
VAT based funding is traditionally based over 3 months and often is utilised on a rolling basis as the rates are extremely low and therefor the cost of utilising a facility like this is highly attractive. A VAT loan is very simple. It allows you to spread the cost of your VAT bill over 3 months, so that you do not have to pay it in one lump sum.
It is very quick to obtain a VAT loan. The lender will require a copy of the businesses VAT return, accounts, bank statements and information on the Director(s) of the business. Generally, a VAT loan will be organised within 24 hours and HMRC is settled within 24-48 hours of getting in touch with us.
Of course, if the traditional 3 months does not suit your requirement, then please let us know and we can discuss longer term arrangements in the form of working capital loans.
Benefits Of VAT Loans
- Quick simple to arrange
- Payments can be made to HMRC directly on your behalf or to your bank account.
- 3 Monthly repayments – The first Payment can be Deferred By 1 month
- Does not utilise existing banking relationships (specialist lenders operate in this market)
- Option to use as a rolling facility (subject to approval)
Corporation Tax Loans
Having free flowing working capital is extremely important in the effectiveness of business capability. This is one reason why Corporation Tax loans are becoming very popular. Especially in sectors where the majority of your billing is done in one or two quarters of the financial year.
Effectively this financial product allows you to spread the cost of your Corp Tax bill over a 3 – 12 month period, avoiding HMRC late payment penalties and improving your ability to forecast and keep control of your cash flow.
Benefits Of Corporation Tax Loans
- Easy and fast to arrange facility
- Unsecured funding
- Protects your working capital
- Fixed monthly repayments available from 6-12 Months
- Quick Decisions
- Payment made to HMRC directly or to your bank account – you choose!
- Protects existing bank facilities
- HMRC receive payment on time, meaning no penalties!